Chicago & Suburban Flat Fee Listing Service(847) 630-2700

(847) 630-2700

Stacks Image 186

Royal Realty

Your Best

Chicago and Suburban

Limited Full Service

Flat Fee Listing Service

$799.00

Call (847) 630-2700

How Do I Get Started?

1. Click on "Listing Agreements" her or above. Fill out the Listing Agreement, sign it and fax it back to us.
2. Click on
"Listing Options" here or above. Order your "Flat Fee Listing" and any other items you would like to have for your listing.
3. After ordering you will see a "message" asking you to click on "Royal Realty" to continue. This will take you directly to the Royal Realty site where you will gain access to the "Members Area".
4. In the "Members Area" you will find all the necessary forms required to get you listed.

Also Available:

2 % Listing Fee (Minimum Listing Price $200,000)

Commission = 2% to Listing Broker (Royal Realty)
You Decide What to Pay Buyers Broker
No Flat Fee to Pay
Pay Only At Closing

Order Sign For $50.00 (Strongly Recommended)

Full Service

Commission = 2.5% to Listing Broker (Royal Realty)
You Decide What to Pay Buyers Broker
No Flat Fee to Pay
Pay Only At Closing
Sign Included

ADVANTAGES OF A FLAT FEE LISTING WITH
ROYAL REALTY:

We are a fully Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker Service and member of the Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois (MLSNI)

Don't Jeopardize the Sale of Your Home! Real Estate Companies Listing Your Home in the MLS Are Now Required to Negotiate Contracts. Click Here for New 2004 Law

Don't be fooled by companies offering you the world. We do the most important thing to help you sell your home. We get you listed in the Multiple Listing Service which makes your home available to thousands of Realtors.





Sell your home the smart way and you can actually save $1000's of dollars on the sale of your home. When a Realtor brings you an offer you are only responsible for 50% of the normal commission. Less than 5% of all listings listed through Real Estate Companies are actually sold by the listing agent. Most are sold through the MLS by the Buying Agent.

Pay a Flat Fee to sell your home. Don't pay a percentage of the selling price for listing your home. Pay only the percentage that goes to the Realtor representing the buyer. This is paid by you at closing. Therefore you are responsible for only half the commission.


List your home in the Realtor Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois (MLSNI). Over 50, 000 Realtors use the MLS to help buyers find homes in Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, DeKalb, Kankakee, Jo Daviess, Lee, Winnebago, LaSalle, Livingston, McHenry, Grundy, Kendall, and Will Counties.





Don't pay a higher commission just because you received a good price for your home. Typically a Realtor will list your home in the MLS and  charge 2 - 3% of the sale price. Combine this with another 2 - 3% paid to the Realtor representing the buyer and you could pay 4 - 6% of the sale price of your home in commissions. As there are no set commission rates these percentages are estimates based on average commissions offered through the MLS.